Roger Garland reviews the performances of Welsh Masters Athletes Masters T&F champs at Pescara...

Roger Garland reviews the performances of Welsh Masters Athletes Masters T&F champs at Pescara...

Special report by Roger Garland.

Welsh Masters were so incredibly well represented as part of the Great Britain and Northern Ireland Team at the European Masters Track & Field Championships in Pescara, Italy (21st September - 1st October 2023).
Here is a copy of the report I've produced in relation to the Welsh Masters athletes who performed at the recent European Championships as part of the GB & NI team.
When I started this report, I had no idea there would be so many WM athletes - 23 of them!
Even now there is no guarantee that I've picked up everyone, but it's certainly all I can identify, even with help from friends and colleagues.

*Please feel free to publish, circulate or whatever in order to get the report out there and in so doing help promote Welsh Masters Athletics.

Comments

Most recent posts

A fast start and finish by some quality visiting athletes at the Rhos parkrun - plus other North Wales parkrun results and reports.

Ben and Sarah competed in the 5 and a bit mile race

INTER-AREA WELSH MASTERS ATHLETICS TEAMS FOR THE LATEST CHALLENGE AT YATE ON 2/8/26.

Blooming Great news for the Joshua Tree charity following a large donation from the organisers of the Deganwy Dash.

RNLI Llandudno 5K & 1K Fun Run - Sunday 20th September 2026 -last few places available.

Runners were on track to Race the Highland Train at Caernarfon in midweek

Badger and Fox star in wildlife video

Personal and professional care provided by Tom Owen and Son, independent family-run funeral directors in Llandudno, Conwy and Colwyn Bay

Enjoy a Fizzy Friday courtesy of Porth Eirias charity run, jog or walk on 4th Sept.

Artist Elizabeth Haines’s exciting new ‘Thin Places’ exhibition in Fishguard. 14th July to 29th August 2026.