Juliet Sidney finishes 6th in World Championships in Poland. Latest reports.


Juliet Sidney reports from World Championships in Poland: 31/3/23: 

Not quite good enough to make the final today but hit the post. 6th fastest in the world but didn't qualify as slower heat winner progressed to the final. Thems the rules but really happy with my race. 

I attacked the e faster girls and just ran out of steam in the end. Last year I was rubbish this year I am back and only getting stronger for the summer. Relays tomorrow w50 ladies and w55 mixed. I will post the times again. 

Thanks so much for all the support from home. It's been awesome and I am so grateful. Will do all my thank yous when I get back as I have such a great team around me and friends and family. One luck picket rocket. Hoping my luck will change for the relays and I can bring home some bling.


 *Juliet Sidney pictured (*above) and (*top) at the World Championships in Poland.

Comments

Most recent posts

Local athletes shine at the Bangor 10k and half-marathon races.

North Wales parkrunners celebrated 22 years of UK events

Stiff competition as youngsters battled the buggy! North Wales Parkrun Results:

Bright and breezy at the popular RNLI 5k race on Llandudno prom.

Start of the Urban Night Races in Llandudno.

Local quartet ran well in the Berlin Marathon.

Splash down for Conwy parkrunners on puddle-filled course.

Spectacular 5k fundraising race on the prom for the RNLI.

OVER £9K RAISED FOR THE RNLI FOLLOWING THE 5K RACE ON THE PROM